- Added Hand Tracking (In Beta phase)
- MR Apps using the Hand Tracking feature in NRSDK 1.6.0 can only operate until 12/31/2022.
- This feature is under Beta phase, more devices/models will be supported in the next release of NRSDK.
- This feature is fully tested on the following devices:
- Nreal Dev-Kit
- Nreal Enterprise-Kit
- OnePlus：9R / 7T
- LG：V60 / V50S ThinQ 5G / V50 ThinQ 5G / G9（Velvet 5G） / Wing
- SONY：Xperia 5 II / Xperia 1
- SAMSUNG：Galaxy Note20 5G / Galaxy S10+ / Galaxy S20+ 5G / Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G /
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra / Galaxy Note10+ 5G / Galaxy A90 5G
- ZTE Axon 10 pro
- Black Shark 2 Pro
- Snapdragon 888 / Exynos based models cannot be operated, will be supported in the next version of NRSDK.
- The operation of other devices is currently unknown.
- Added a quick setup tool for the NRSDK environment
- Added ability to record audio while capturing first person video footage
- Added warning messages and events
- Added support for Android 11 (updating your NRSDK will ensure compatibility with a wider range of devices)
- Settings in Nebula will be synchronized to MR Apps (e.g., Left-Hand Mode, Power Saving Mode)
- Optimized the performance of spatial computing
- Optimized the rendering performance
- Optimized image tracking at rest
- Optimized the dynamic switch between 6DoF/3DoF/0DoF controller tracking modes
- Fixed possible crash encountered when recording your screen
- Fixed API crash when calling disabled RGBCamera
- Fixed possible memory leak
- Fixed window jitter, occurring in only a few instances
- Fixed crash encountered while using with an unstable phone connection
- Fixed existing issues